Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I, you and road

I walk through the ages of time
Searching for my soul and eternity
Never believing life to be simple
Never feeling dismantled imitating heaven

I am just a vagabond
Believing every step to be utmost fulfilling
Scavenging whatever road has to give me as food
Nature it is, keeping me humble, keeping me grounded

I want to have you beside
Want to give you the taste of simplicity
Want to adorn you with roadside flowers
Want to comfort you with my rugged quilt on cold

Believe me, its the road that actually keeps us alive
Away from the concreets, it fills us with life
Gives us pleasure to laugh and cry without prejudices
Come and join me in this beautiful journey
Come and join me to feel the warmth of its bed
Come and join me to feel road as heaven




No comments:

Post a Comment